Protecting your patients, your staff and your business from the risk of infection from harmful, airborne pathogens is of paramount importance, especially in today’s world.
AIRGENE CE Airborne Disinfectant has been designed to fulfil two objectives simultaneously - environmental and surface disinfection of high risk workplaces.
- AIRGENE CE is registered as a class IIa medical device, CE marked for use in healthcare.
- Unique design allows for dispersion of high-level disinfectant to difficult and inaccessible places.
- In the dental surgery where the risk of micro-particle contamination is especially high (high-speed handpieces can spread particles over a wide area), the weekly use of AIRGENE CE, is recommended.*
- 50ml canister covers area of up to 40m3 (4 x 4 x 2.5 m).
Place in centre of room, activate and leave for an hour .
- Free of flammable and toxic ingredients
*Frequency of use is typically determined by level of footfall and the cleaning and disinfection procedures already in place.