At Eschmann Technologies Limited we want to live on a planet that is sustained, not damaged by our decisions and actions.
- We recognise that our products, activities and services impact upon the environment.
- We believe that managing the environmental implications of our activities is an integral part of good management practice and responsible corporate governance.
- We are committed to protecting the environment and communities in which we operate, improving our environmental performance by complying with relevant guidance and regulations, and by adopting modern methods of environmental management and sustainable development wherever practicable.
Our Environmental Principles
- To create a more sustainable and environmentally friendly business.
- Reduce our carbon footprint.
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, rules, regulations and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Through education and training, promote environmental sensitivity and awareness in our employees.
- Develop and implement environmental performance evaluation procedures and associated indicators.
- Design products to ensure that their environmental impacts in sourcing, production, use and disposal are minimised.
- Implement pollution prevention programs to minimize waste and reduce the consumption of natural resources such as materials, fuel and energy.
- Communicate our commitment to environmental excellence to our employees, Customers, suppliers and the communities in which we operate.