Our Sustainability Statement provides an insight into a number of activities we adopt to create a better more sustainable environment across all the organisation’s activities.
We are always looking to adopt improved methods of sustainability, please contact us if you have any suggestions. We would love to hear your feedback!
- Recycle or reuse as much waste material as possible, both onsite and at our customers sites and premises.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment: for example, adapting our working practices following our COVID-19 risk assessment.
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding.
- Minimise the use of paper wherever possible: for example, sending invoices and quotes via email instead of on paper.
- Recycling equipment that is no longer of use to the company. For example, we give away and donate items such as computers and printers that we no longer use.
- Ensuring that all waste is disposed of into the appropriate waste stream according to industry standards and environmental principles.
- Keep energy usage as low as possible. For example, we make use of low energy light bulbs throughout and ensure that computers are shut down after work.
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone and email.
- Working with suppliers who promote environmental practices where possible.
- Helping to reduce the use of motor vehicles by enabling staff to work from home 40-60% of the time.