AIRGENE CE Airborne Disinfectant has been designed to disperse high-level disinfectant, decontaminating surfaces and hard to reach areas, reducing the risk of cross infection in high risk environments.
Once the valve is released, the AIRGENE CE forms a cloud in approximately 1 minute, covering up to 40m3 .
AIRGENE CE takes just one hour to achieve a double effect: decontamination of micro-organisms on all surfaces and hard to reach areas and the effective elimination of unpleasant odours caused by bacterial decomposition.
The AIRGENE CE is to be used in conjunction with your existing cleaning protocols.
- AIRGENE CE is registered as a class IIa medical device, CE marked for use in healthcare
- Unique design allows for dispersion of high-level disinfectant to difficult and inaccessible places
- In areas where the risk of micro-particle contamination is especially high (e.g highspeed handpieces in a dental surgery can spread particles over a wide area), the daily use of AIRGENE CE is recommended
- 50ml canister covers area of up to 40m3 (4 x 4 x 2.5 m)
- Place on a flat surface in the centre of room - release the valve - leave for just one hour*
- Free of flammable and toxic ingredients
This product is also available in single units. Click here for more information.
*Please read the instructions on the label carefully before using the product for the first time